PowerBook 400 Mhz under Debian Woody

Hi,
In few days I will get a PowerBook which I am going to install
debian woody on it. It's not a new one though, It
has a G4 400 Mhz processor (I don't remember the detail specification).

I was wondering whether this laptop is well supported under debian
woody. I have checked on linux-laptop.net, but apparently there is no any
single documentation about this machine.

I am also used to use woody on X86 machine with GNOME2.2 and KDE3.1.2
backport. Is there any similar repository for PowerPc? Last time I
checked on apt-get.org, there is no such backport version for PowerPC.

TIA
--
Yuhanes Tjandra
GPG Key: 1024D/A3AD4AF0