Re: mol runs, but won't boot

Hi,

Michel Dänzer writes:

> Depends: mol-drivers-macos | mol-drivers, mol-drivers-macosx | mol-drivers

Yuck.

Personally, I hate to force packages down people's throats like this.
I've already decided that I will not even recommend or suggest
iptables and dhcpd, although they are required to get networking
through the default tunconfig script.

Anyway, the problem of having the wrong drivers package occurs quite
frequently.  I thought I made the package descriptions sufficiently
clear when the split occurred, but apparently not many people are
reading them.  A new release of the main package is due tomorrow,
unless somebody comes up with a better suggestion, I will add a note
concerning the drivers to README.Debian.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!