python on powerpc

Hi,

I was wondering if you shared my impression that most python programs
are partially broken on powerpc. The last three programs written in
python that I have tried are gdeskcal, straw and eroaster.
The first one has significant display problems (the purpose of this program
is to display a calendar in the background of the desktop). The second one
is unable to fetch new blog entries (again the main purpose of this
soft). And the third one, a burner GUI doesn't display the burning
progress.

I have not tested but I guess at least gdeskcal and straw work well on
x86.

Have you got the same impression?

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick