Re: mol runs, but won't boot

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 05:22, Tom Vier wrote:
> > drivers/blk.nw is missing, now that i've checked. i assume that's the blkdev
>
> it's in mol-drivers-macos. it's a missing depend.

mol does depend on mol-drivers, which is provided by
mol-drivers-{macosx,macos,linux} . I guess it's up to the packaging
frontend which one gets installed to satisfy the dependency (and how
easy it is to see the others). Something like

Depends: mol-drivers-macos | mol-drivers, mol-drivers-macosx |
mol-drivers

might be better though; this should provide people with
mol-drivers-macos{,x} by default but can be satisfied with any single
drivers package.