Re: Reiserfs on an iBook?

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 12:55, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Is anybody running reiserfs on an iBook?
>
> Opinions? Comments? Gotchas?

FWIW, I used to use it on my Macs a while ago, until it ate one
partition in the middle of normal operation. I'm sure that a lot of
problems have been fixed in the meantime, but I've even had problems
with it on x86, so I wouldn't trust any data to it for a while.

I've now been using XFS and ext3 for quite a long time without any
serious problems.

YMMV.