Re: Ardis HFS+

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 07:27:58PM -0500, Rob Latham wrote:
> The sourceforge archives are incomplete... i detailed the report in
> Message-ID <20030511201614.GN16219@terizla.org> but will gladly
> reproduce the report if anyone is interested.

It looks like SF has been having trouble with the mailing list
system for the last several weeks. There's several complaints
in their support queue about it. I'm sorry I haven't gotten to
dealing with the problem you reported yet. I ended up with a
little more dumped on me all at once than I expected.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com