Re: ibook debian xfree86

On May 26 2003, albert wrote:
> i´ve tryed many times to intall xwindows on the debian (woody) at my
> ibook (500mhz 12" display) but i cant run it!

	I think that this would be one of the easiest machines to get
	working with Linux.

	I think that you will not receive feedback if you don't post
	both your config file (i.e., /etc/X11/XF86Config-4) and your X
	server log for a crash (i.e., /var/log/XFree86.0.log) put them
	on a webpage and e-mail the link to this mailing list. The
	output of the dmesg command run on your computer is also

	This way, people will have more resources for helping you
	getting X working on your computer.

	[]s, Roger...

  Rogério Brito - rbrito@ime.usp.br - http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito