Re: getting external monitors to work with 15" powerbook

Hey Soeren,

thats my website you cited there (although it's official home is now
http://www.johnleach.co.uk/documents/powerpc/ but it's the same
content).

Just to update you, I still have the yellowy tinge on an external
analogue monitor with 2.4.21-rc2-ben0 and the updated drm-trunk code
(giving me a radeon.o kernel drm module of version 1.8.0.)

I'm unable to test a digital flat panel at present.

If anyone is interested, I took a screen-shot of the yellowness which
subtly does not affect the entire screen all of the time.  I thought it
strange I could actually take a screen-shot at all that still looked
yellow on a normal display.

http://www.johnleach.co.uk/documents/powerpc/dualdisplay-ss.png

My friend has the same problem with his Radeon 7500 (mine is a Radeon
9000).

John.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk