Looking for help debugging gnucash problem on powerpc

I am the maintainer of gnucash and powerpc is one of the architectures
that it will not compile correctly on (it compiles but fails on
make check). I suspect that the problem is actually with one of its
dependencies: guile-1.6.

I am looking for someone who would be willing to try to fix the
gnucash problems on powerpc. You can see the results from a build
attempt at

P.S. I am not on the debian-powerpc mailing list so should be CCed on
any replies.

James (Jay) Treacy