Re: PCMCIA and Powerbook G4

Hi,

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:07:29PM +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> > I have tried with the new pcmcia-source (3.2.4) and get the same error,
> > maybe theres an fault in my kernel config,  but i can't guess what it
> > is.
> >
> > Are you using the kernel pcmcia drivers or the standalone pcmcia-cs?
> > Maybe there is an difference.
>
> Kernel drivers and whatever pcmcia-cs comes with debian sid

Ok, now i have tried the kernel drivers, after 2 Days ... and they work
like a charme ...

The only thing is my AVM A1 PCMCIA card wouldn't initialize correctly,
but i will look for that when i have a little more time to spent :)

Thanks for your comments,

		tim

--
I watch television because you don't know what it will do if you leave it
in the room alone.

Tim Weippert <weiti@topf-sicret.org>
GnuPG Key http://www.topf-sicret.org/kontakt.html