Re: PCMCIA and Powerbook G4
- To: Tim Weippert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: PCMCIA and Powerbook G4
- From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 20 May 2003 14:07:29 +0200
- Message-id: <1053432448.3422.17.camel@gaston>
- In-reply-to: <20030520100541.GA649@pbk4>
- References: <20030519160214.GB667@pbk4> <1053424261.3422.15.camel@gaston> <20030520100541.GA649@pbk4>
> I have tried with the new pcmcia-source (3.2.4) and get the same error,
> maybe theres an fault in my kernel config, but i can't guess what it
> Are you using the kernel pcmcia drivers or the standalone pcmcia-cs?
> Maybe there is an difference.
Kernel drivers and whatever pcmcia-cs comes with debian sid