Apple May News!

Dear All,

May News Product:
Screen Protector
US$12.00.- only

- Shields notebooks from oils, dirt and abrasions.
- Expressly designed to clean LCD Displays - never buy another wet wipe! Clean CDs/DVDs, too.
- Removes prior LCD screen abrasion (keycap marks).
- Ultra-tough and light cloth lasts for years. Won't wrinkle, fray, frock, run or tear.
- Most effective and economical screen cleaning solution.
- No oily residue or shedding like leather.
- Polish your entire notebook - especially good for iBooks.

Are you looking for Apple computer accessories or peripherals for your beloved MAC?
As fellow proud Mac user, we have established in Hong Kong an online shop at
www.newcolorshop.com for your quick and easy shopping experience.

Our high quality selections include brands like Power Support and Micro-Solution form Japan,
ranging from covers, stands to cooling fans to suit your every need. To celebrate our qrand opening, we offer a flat shipping rate for all purchases - the more you buy, the money you save!

Special discounts are also available for bulk purchases; feel free to contact us at

Kobe Lau
Sales & Marketing Manager
New Color Ltd.

Unit 502 , 5/F , Polly Commercial Building,
21-23 Prat Avenue ,
Tsimshatsui , Kowloon
Tel: 852-92366749

http://www.newcolorshop.com