Re: Newbie problems

Hmm when i put in an audio CD and open KsCD it refuses to play, could it have
anything to do with the fact hat i disabled artsd at startsup? since it gave
me this error?

Error while initializing the sound driver:
SNDCTL_DSP_SETFMT failed - Invalid argument

i read somewhere that i can change the sound quality to 8 bits, and when i do
that manually "artsd -b 8" it doesn't give me this error, but KsCD still does
not play the audio CD.

Jule

--
Jule Slootbeek