Re: next power up time, scheduled startup?, pmacpow does not work, nvram-wakeup?

Hello Oliver!

So how about doing it together to get pmacpow working with the current kernel?

But as I said I am not a programer, long time ago I wrote a little program (ANSI-C), I wrote little tools with AppleScript or Perl, but that´s it.

I looked into pmacpow.c and I can not find the exact line where the writing to the cuda-chip really happens. :-(

So maybe we should take the source-code and comment it and exchange our experiences. Maybe we get back to this list with a little tool that works.

Did you try to contact the original author?