Re: can't ./configure kallery....

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 13:57, eric@b.org wrote:

> You have to install zlib1g-dev...
>
> > #line 4499 "configure"
> > #include "confdefs.h"
> >
> > #include<zlib.h>
> >
> > int main() {
> > return (zlibVersion() == ZLIB_VERSION);
> > ; return 0; }
>
> And the last, but not the least :
>
> ./configure --help can really help you
>

> Best regards
>
> --
> eric b

well, thanks zlib1g-dev helped for this, thanks, and
 ./configure --help helped aswell, as the next thing was that it didn't
find X includes, but now it doesn't find libXext...
I don't find no hint in ./configure --help so whats this now?

ah and vy the way, whenever I do an apt-get install I get:

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Whats this? seems like everything installs, but anyway I don't like
WARNING and more over when I don't understand it and its about C
librarys.

cheers
benno