blue flickering artifacts in opengl programs

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to kernel -ben10 and drm-trunk 2003.04.25-1, and now
there's some OpenGL artifacts when running the glsnake xscreensaver.  The
panels of the segments occasionally flicker blue when they rotate to an
acute angle with the eye vector.

I *think* it's the xlibmesa-gl packages, actually; I think I saw it when I
upgraded the packages before I rebuilt the new kernel.  I can't be sure
though.

So, anyone know what's going on there?  Can anyone else see the artifacts?

--
jaq@debian.org                               http://people.debian.org/~jaq