Re: PBG4 12" and "video=ofonly"

Hello again!

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 07:45:19PM +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 23:49, Georg Koss wrote:
> >
> > Using PBG4 12" with Woody. It contains a Nvidia Geforce 420 Go graphic
> > adapter.

> First, XFree CVS should fix the above problem. Then, if you get my
> "devel" tree, there are chances rivafb in there works for you...
>
> Ben.

I compiled that 2.4.21-rc1 successfully and installed it without
append="video=ofonly" in yaboot.conf.

This resulted in a full-screen console with extreme slowness. One can
see the different lines wandering at different times e.s. if using
less <file> it takes about 5 seconds for the first line to reach the
top of the screen 8(.

THX again

--

M.f.G.