Re: Important keyboard problem (^[[B sent indefinitely)

> > Did anyone have the same problem or a similar one?
> I had got the same problem last month with my TiBook III. I haven't got
> any idea how it can be fixed :(

I encountered a similar problem with the eject/F12 key;
this was helped by just pressing the button once

it seemed to me like the keyboard driver/interface sometimes
fails to regognize key release events and therefore just
emits a continuous stream of key press events.

Philipp Kaeser / kaeser@gubbe.ch