Re: Important keyboard problem (^[[B sent indefinitely)

On Son, 2003-04-20 at 10:21, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 04:43:58 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Yeah, this just happened to me yesterday. :\ It's a key that's stuck
> > somehow, you have to find out which one and press it again to stop it. I
> > don't know if this is a kernel or hardware problem.
>
> ^[[B corresponds to the down arrow key, but pressing this key didn't
> change anything. Or perhaps the sequence isn't related to the key
> actually pressed?

Maybe not. I also got ^[[B, but it was the eject key in my case (I
noticed that when I switched back to X, the acme eject symbol appeared
for a second :). In the worst case though, you can simply try all of
them, just be careful not to trigger any unwanted combinations. :)