regaining Debian after erasing boot disk.

I mistakenly reformatted a drive containing my boot partition. Now I'm
trying to gain it back so I can use yaboot (right now its defaulting to
OSX).

So far I've redownloaded:
root.bin, linux.bin, yaboot and yaboot.conf
and placed them on a HFS partition.

Then I was using pdisk to find the partition number and it was spitting
back:

Top level command (? for help): L
/dev/rdisk0  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                 length   base     ( size )
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                    63 @ 1
   2:            Apple_HFS linuxboot            209712 @ 64       (102.4M)
   3:            Apple_HFS Charles            59826696 @ 209776   ( 28.5G)
   4:           Apple_Free                           0+@ 60036472

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=60036480
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

/dev/rdisk1  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                  length   base      ( size
)
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                     63 @ 1
   2:            Apple_UFS Tiger              120103128 @ 64        (
57.3G)

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=120103200
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

/dev/rdisk2  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                 length   base     ( size )
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                    63 @ 1
   2: Apple_Driver_OpenFirmware Macintosh              1024 @ 64

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=66835440
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

/dev/rdisk3  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                  length   base      ( size
)
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                     63 @ 1
   2:            Apple_HFS moose              120060792 @ 64        (
57.2G)
   3:           Apple_Free                            0+@ 120060856

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=120060864
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0

/dev/rdisk4  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                length   base    ( size )
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                   63 @ 1
   2:       Apple_Driver43*Macintosh               54 @ 64
   3:       Apple_Driver43*Macintosh               74 @ 118
   4:   Apple_Driver_IOKit Macintosh              512 @ 192
   5:        Apple_Patches Patch Partition        512 @ 704
   6:            Apple_HFS snailbrain         4192189 @ 1216    (  2.0G)
   7:           Apple_Free                          0+@ 4193405

Device block size=512, Number of Blocks=4193415
DeviceType=0x0, DeviceId=0x0
Drivers-
1: @ 64 for 23, type=0x1
2: @ 118 for 36, type=0xffff

and linuxboot(dev/rdisk0) is the one I want when I get into the firmware
boot,

a. how do I get there?
b. what commands do I use to regain yaboot?

sorry this is a little long, I just figures it best to be as verbose as I
could.

 r.j.c.//richard@theory.org