ben10 kernel and ibook 2.2

hello everyone,
	I want to upgrade my kernel from ben2 to ben10.  I have an ibook2.2.
But before I do that
I want to confirm something.  there were a couple of people who reported
having a lot of problems w/ their M7 once they moved to ben9 kernel.
whatever happened with that?  Last I heard,
one of them was taking his ibook to the apple store.  don't know what
happened after.  did I miss some postings after, telling us what happened?

In either case, my question is,
can I upgrade to ben10 and expect my ibook to still function properly?

No offense Ben :). I think you do excellent work.  just want to make sure.

-ajay