Re: keymaps

> Well yes, this is indeed a very interesting question: I was (and still
> am) looking for a the Swiss-German Keyboard for about two days for my
> Tibook but did not find anything so far. At the moment I am using the
> qwertz with PC-Layout, so I get the | @ ~ etc. signs.
>
> Have you tried 'kbdconfig' as root. That helped me.
>
> Let me know what you hear.

And what is supposed to happen with kbdconfig ?
propably not this (I'm on testing):

Warning: kbdconfig is now a wrapper for 'dpkg-reconfigure
console-common'
get(console-data/keymap/policy) said at
/var/lib/dpkg/info/console-common.config line 442, <STDIN> line5.

by the way, I do have these signs aswell: }]{@ etc, but where do you
have your "pipe"-sign, can't find it.

Cheers
benno