Re: keymaps

Benjamin Swatek wrote:

I'm still trying to get my keyboard working, can someone mail me please
the following files or point me out where to download them:

or point me out in dummy style how to get the keyboard of my TiBook
working in german layout.
all i found so far on the web didn't work out, don't know if I'm just
too stupid or what ever.

Well yes, this is indeed a very interesting question: I was (and still am) looking for a the Swiss-German Keyboard for about two days for my Tibook but did not find anything so far. At the moment I am using the qwertz with PC-Layout, so I get the | @ ~ etc. signs.

Have you tried 'kbdconfig' as root. That helped me.

Let me know what you hear.