Re: tibookIII + projector

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 03:31:30PM +0200, stamp wrote:

> perhaps you have to insert the "fbdev"-option

Woo, I hadn't realized that you have this option disabled in .dual
config. I've tried again and it works :). Thanks for your
help and excuse me for my slip.

Only one problem: the image in ext. monitor is narrower than in my LCD.
I suppose that it has to do with the special resolution of TiBook
III panel (Modes "1280x854"). The CRT Monitor can be manually adapted,
but I don't know if I can do the same with the projector.

> but... why exactly do you need both working?

The projection requires my direct intervention over the slides and I'll
be behind it back.

LuiS.