Re: battery life

hi!
i found an article on a german mac site about one week ago.
there was a report about apple users, who had problems with ibook batteries and
had them replaced by apple. there was also a link to apple's discussion site
i read it very quickly, but it might be useful!
it describes how to reset the pmu
bye,
clemens