Re: php4 package broken

On 17/03/03, Internetsnedkeren (gunner@internetsnedkeren.dk) wrote:

> > You could also simply try apt-get -t unstable install php4 .
> >
> I did just that and it worked fine. (After I had to extend the cache size for
> the apt-get).
> /gunner

Sorry, I'm coming in late on this. I'm suffering from a broken testing
broken php4, but "apt-get -t unstable install php4" just gives me a list
of broken dependencies.

How can I get around this?

(Tried unstable first, same failure).
roz:/home/rory# apt-get -t stable install php4
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  php4: Depends: libbz2-1.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4) but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libdb2 (>= 2:2.7.7.0-7) but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.2-6) but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: libmm11 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libpam0g (>= 0.72-1) but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: libpcre3 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4) but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: apache-common (>= 1.3.26) but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: fileutils (>= 4.0-5)
E: Sorry, broken packages

--