RE: Trying to get XFree to work on a PowerBook G3.

Then I guess mine is a pismo, since its keyboard is black. The link itself
unfortunately did not help me much, but I did come across a little program
called Xautocfg on penguinppc.org:

I ran this on my PowerBook and it generated a working XF86Config! :-)
Now I just have to figure out how to get the cursor keys working under X,
but I'll get to that some time.