New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

Ladies & Gentlemens .... The looooong awaited new power management
code coming right from the ATI labs is here ! Finally :)

I posted a patch at <http://penguinppc.org/~benh/new_sleep.diff>

Sleep should now work properly on all these ATI Mobility chips,
and power consumption might even be slightly improved in
normal use.

Please let me know how this works for you (mention your machine
model and video chip type, that is the output of /proc/cpuinfo
and lspci) along with your reports so I know what's up.

If it works properly for everybody, I'll release -ben9 before
going on vacation for a week :)

Ben.