Re: iBook at 640x480
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: iBook at 640x480
- From: Vincent Bernat <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:14:10 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Vincent Bernat's message of "Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:09:34 +0100")
- References: <20030314164630.D0FB11FA74@murphy.debian.org> <1047682550.1498.21.camel@thor> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1047862193.1491.148.camel@thor> <email@example.com> <1047905314.30320.236.camel@thor> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OoO En ce début d'après-midi nuageux du lundi 17 mars 2003, vers
14:09, Vincent Bernat <email@example.com> disait:
>>> So this may works if I find the correct modeline ?
>> Yes. I assume iBooks with an M7 have the same or at least a similar
>> panel, so someone with such a model should be able to provide it to
> So, is there someone with an iBook with M7 which could give me the
> modeline he gets in 800x600 and 640x480 (with fbset) ? :)
No answer. How could I try to find one by myself ? I have tried
xvidtune, but it seems without effect.
Don't use conditional branches as a substitute for a logical expression.
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)