Re: getting audio cd sound to work

xmms-cdread works for me too on a powerbook G3 pismo

make sure you don't mount the cdrom in your filesystem in order to use
the "read digital CD audio" option.  This is in addition to the
instructions given in the previous email.  I'm using version 0.14a-9.1
of xmms-cdread from testing.

Regards,
Pat

--