Building kernel for PowerMac G4 12inch...

Hi,

I'm _attempting_ to build a kernel for my PowerMac G4 12" mainly to try and
get the nvidia nv module working. However the endless list of options given
to me by menuconfig is overwhelming, some of which I have no clue about.
Could someone send be a config file suitable for my machine?

Secondly do I even need to recompile the kernel? I grabbed the latest 2.4.20
source from kernel.org. Then rsync'd the linux-2.4-benh tree over it. The
documentation from the nvidia-kernel-src seemed to suggest so...?

Alternatively could someone point me in the direction of a prebuilt nv
module. (Whilst I'd still like to know a little more about the building them
myself.)

Thanks
Jim.