Re: iBook in slumberland

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 06:43:32PM +0100, Martin Kuball wrote:
> Is there hope that the problem will be solved in the future?

I have no idea. IIRC ATI promised to provide some help to Ben but I guess
they have a good reason to make us wait. The problem is that in my mind
ATI was the most linux-friendly video chip maker. I wonder what I will
buy next time.

Christophe

Dogs come when they're called;
cats take a message and get back to you later. --Mary Bly