Re: iBook in slumberland

If your iBook is the one with an ATI M7 chip, the additional energy
consumption is easily explained by the fact that the chip is not powered
down when the laptop is put to sleep. It looks like full sleep (the
screen is powered down) but it is not.

That's better than the TiBook situation with the same chip where the
suspend/resume is not working at all.

Christophe