Re: PBG4 12", NVIDIA Geforce4 420 Go and vga-out

I, for one, do not have this working.  I know it should work, and I'm
playing around with it, but it's not currently a priority for me.  The
nvidia driver is still being developed, and I'm not sure how hard it
would be to get it working properly.  If I boot with an external
monitor, I get nothing on the display until the kernel starts loading,
and then:

... ok
copying OF device tree...done
Initializing fake screen: NVDA,Display-A
Calling quiesce ...
returning 0x01400000 from prom_init
_

then nothing until I startx, which blanks the screen for good.  If I
reboot from an X session (since I can't quit X otherwise without
losing the console) I get some framebuffer glitching on the CRT after
X quits -- the lines from above, but spread across the screen
horizontally, one line of pixels per line of text.

Booting with screen closed and keyboard keeps a blank screen and an
apparently unbooted system (pings never succeed even after allowing
several minutes for it to boot).

I am confident that this will work eventually, but not yet.