Re: French Keymap

 Hi!

On my Powerbook G4 1000 I have the same problem, but just with a german keyboard.

I'm comeing from the x86 world and I think the keymaps for PPC Linux are very confuse. Why there are no such very importent keys like { }or ~?? Yesterday I find a directory with a apple keymap for german users. Fine, I thought and load the keymap. But I still miss the { } keys.

Can somebody explain me why in the standart installation this keys are not activated?

Maybe somebody with a german keyboard too can give me any advise to fix my problem.

Thanks for your help!

--
Michael Herrmann

www.ksv-bensheim.de | michael@ksv-bensheim.de

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No proprietary formats in attachments without request
 X  i.e. *NO* WORD, POWERPOINT or EXCEL documents
/ \ Respect Open Standards

Wir benachrichtigen Sie uber neue E-Mails, wo immer Sie moechten.
WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021186