rsync vs BK kernel trees

I'm trying to wrap my head around all these PPC Linux kernel trees...

One of the pages at ppckernel.org says that the BenH and BK trees are
slightly different and maintained by different people: BenH doing one tree
and Cort Dougan doing the BK tree. Surely this is outdated information?

Also, what is the difference between the PPC kernel trees, linuxppc_2_5,
linuxppc_2_4, linuxppc_2_4_devel and linuxppc_2_4_benh? Which ones does
Ben maintain, and who maintains the others? Is thelinuxppc_2_4_benh tree
different depending on whether it's obtained by rsync, vs BK?

Thanks for clarifying my confusion...

Andrew.