Re: Trouble getting Quik working...

On  20 Jan, this message from Dylan Barrie echoed through cyberspace:
> Tried setting it to /bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0 (which is what ofpath
> output), but still no-go.
>
> I'm getting error code FFF00400, but I've been unable to find a listing
> of what those codes mean. :\

This is the default catch, right? The '400' is a hex value and is the
exception type you just got. Any PowerPC manual will explain it; it
actually is an 'ISI exception', which means the processor wasn't able to
fetch the next instruction.

This was a G3-upgraded machine, right? Then this is most definitely a
bug in quik. Have a look at:

That should solve your problem.

Cheers

Michel