Re: create HFS partition [solved]

thank you Derrik and all

it worked.
this tip helped me a lot.

what i did now:

1. i splited with:

# fdisk /dev/hdc

then with the C option the 6 GB free part in 3 x 2 GB parts. as type
Apple_HFS

2. i boot mac0S, the new parts are not recognized yet.
i use the Drive Setup utitiliy.

i check the "Mount on boot" checkbox, for each partition

3. reboot

4. while rebooting it boots the new partiton, the macOS ask if i want to
format the new partiton: yeeees !

5. naw i copy the system from the /dev/hda to one of the new, now
mountetd partitions.

6. i take out the old disk with the old macOS, and use my mac with the
new hardisk only ...

thanks  again.

but one questions remain, whay this 2GB limitation ? if i use HFS only
on an MacOS, then i can make partitons bigger then 2GB. so i guess its
only possible to read disk smaller then 2GB HFS from linux. right ??