Re: Tuxracer stopped working after the latest dri-trunk upgrade.

"Branden Robinson" <branden@debian.org> writes:

> > I give up.
>
> I think this reaction is just about the least constructive possible.

If I hadn't seen you in action for 3 years I probably would have done
exactly the same thing.

> The best solution is really quite simple; give credit where credit is
> due.  But as I said, I personally don't *want* credit until you've
> credited everyone else.

Jesus did his best to help people and you publicly eviscerated him for
being a plagerizing thief. How is this supposed to be helpful?

If you want to educate people, you can be constructive or you can spit
in their face and call them names. You chose the latter, and Jesus
feels like he got shit on for trying to help.

> The principle I am defending is more important.

Prinicples are an important thing, but so is attitude and behavior.

How about next time you ask nicely first and give people a chance to
correct their errors? Instead assuming that people are willfully
stealing your ideas? Then if they don't care you flame-on all you
want.

I just hope for our sake that your flame-first attitude hasn't cost
the debian-powerpc community another civic minded individual.

jas.