Re: Frozen cursor after logout; CLI escape

for configuring the services that run in yourt current runlevel, i would
recomend 'rcconf'. you might have to apt-get it, but it is a nice little
cmnd line app for sorting out the various services!!

just my 2cents

dylan

Michel Dänzer said at ÒRe: Frozen cursor after logout; CLI escapeÓ.
[2002/11/01 12:32]