Re: No sound on a G3 Blue

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 11:30:10PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 23:16, Niklaus Giger wrote:

> > > Not even if you raise the 'Spkr' mixer?
> > What do you mean exactly?
>
> Start a mixer app like aumix, and move the slider labelled 'Spkr' or
> similar.
>
> I seem to remember the speakers not working period with some models
> though, maybe the Blue G3 is one of them.

They do work under aumix.

The only thing I still can't get to work is xmms with cdread. Other
people have, I just don't get any sound from CDs. It works with mp3s.
I can play about half of them with cdda2wav (the other half I get
loud white noise). But with xmms, no go.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |