No sound on a G3 Blue

Hi all,

I'm new to the list. My name is Arnaud, I am working as a trainee for html, xml, java, databases, etc. I am a Debian user for about two years now on i386 (at work).

I've just install Debian on my G3 Blue (at home) and everything works fine but the sound. Can anybody help me? I do not know how to begin to find what's wrong.

The sound card seems to be recognize, the drivers (DMA something?) are loaded in the kernel, I am in the audio group...

I do not have the G3 here, but I'll bring it here tomorrow. If someone want some log, I'll send what you need to help me tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

-- Arnaud