Re: Java 1.4 for PPC?

Hi,

JDK 1.4.X does NOT exist for ppc Linux from Blackdown (or anywhere else
that I know of yet)/

I am one of the Blackdown ports for ppc Linux so I would know.

If anyone wants a JDK 1.4 from Blackdown (with mozilla plugin) we are going
to need volunteers who know ppc assembly well.

So we are waiting for volunteers.  If you know anyone who can help, or
sponsor someone to do the job, please let me know.

Kevin