Suspend problems on IBook Radeon

> Harvard Skinnemoen wrote
>
> I'm running sid and XF86 4.2.0 :) You should probably upgrade to woody.
> As for XF86, my Radeon M7 wasn't supported before XF86 4.2.0. I don't
> know what video hardware you've got, but Michel has posted a link to
> XF86 4.2.0 binaries to this list on several occasions.

I also am using XF86 4.2.0 in order to have the radeon support, but
the suspend mode is not working. I mean, it sometimes doesn't manages
to shutt off the screen, and when it does, the screen is srambled on
wake up, the colors are not restored to their correct value, and under
the console (i am video=ofonly) the first few columns of the display
are swaped to the right.

On top of this, i tried watching a movie with xine, but the screen
colors where wrong (the xine logo was pink, and the movie colors were
also wrong)

I though the radeon wasn't well supported and I was planning to try
the "fbdev" driver to see if it solves the problem.

Is the driver working ok for anyone ? Should I just disable the agpart
module, or dri, or anything else to have it working ?

marc