Re: Problem installing debian on Powerbook Ti

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 06:11:58PM +0100, Jamie Heckford wrote:
> Seem to have made significant progress since the last post :)
>
> One last quick Q - I've got X on there, however, what mouse device should I
> be using to get the Trackpad and button working on the Powerbook Ti?
>
> I've tried pratically everything I can think of but can't get it going :(

/dev/input/mice with ImPS/2 works fine for me. That "Im" part shouldn't
necessary, but I've got a USB wheel mouse I plug in now and then.

Make sure you've enabled "Input Core support" in the kernel, though (or
you won't have that device). CONFIG_ADB and CONFIG_INPUT_ADBHID are also
important (under Macintosh device drivers).

Håvard