Re: Problem installing debian on Powerbook Ti

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:38:01PM +0100, Jamie Heckford wrote:
> Got it all up and running quite well now :)
>
> Do you have any more details on how to grab the new kernel image please?
> I've searched for it
> with apt-get and dselect, but can't seem to find it :(

I guess you have two options: either compile a new kernel yourself (from
benh's rsync tree) or upgrade to woody. I would prefer the last, since
woody will be released pretty soon now. According to other postings on
this list, this would fix a couple of other problems, too (I don't
really know myself because I installed directly from a woody disc).

This is assuming you don't run woody already, of course :)

Håvard