Still trying to boot...

I've trying to boot Debian GNU/Linux on a Performa 6360, so I configured the boot with the command: nvsetenv boot-device 'ofpath /dev/hda8' (note this is not back quote as in manual: nvsetenv boot-device `ofpath /dev/hda8`, but I get my machine is not supported).

However, every time I turn on the machine, I get in the Open Firmware (version 2.0). With this machine there is no way to get in into OF with Ctrl+Cmd+o+f.

Is there any way to set the default partition in the OF?

I've trying to boot with BootX with MacOS, but BootX is a .sit file. What program can I open this file in MacOS v7.5.3?