Re: Install on a PowerMacintosh 7200/90

Hello!

I installed potato on my mac 7200, but ...
Please, don't install potato, use Woody. I think there is a bug in the potato's quik installer. Quik doesn't follow symlinks, and I think Potato writes faulty quik.conf.

However I think it's possibly to use Potato on PowerMac 7200, but after installation DON'T reboot. You should go to shell and fix couple of thinks related to booting and quik.

-jkarjanl

At the installation, quik seems to flash something, that I can't read (too
fast). And I can't boot directly from the HD.

I initialized the disk, so no longer macos ...

Any idea/bypass ?

Jean-Francois

--
Jean-Francois Gobin - Administrateur gobinjf.be
http://www.gobinjf.be   mailto:gobin@gobinjf.be