Re: Update: USB-ISDN Adaptor for Powerbooks

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 benh@kernel.crashing.org wrote:

[...]
> Bewan gazel works. But you should still bug them about releasing a PPC
> binary of their lib ;)

Well, I don't know anything else I could do, except trying to return the
adaptor to my dealer (it doesn't really have the announced Linux support
after all...). But I seriously doubt that AVM will even notice...

Regarding the gazel, I've heared from several people that it works, but
I'm still looking for a place to actually buy one. I don't really have to
become a BeWan authorized reseller just to get such an adaptor, do I?

Wondering about different shades of "Linux Support",

	Siggi