Re: Update: USB-ISDN Adaptor for Powerbooks

>Well, I don't know anything else I could do, except trying to return the
>adaptor to my dealer (it doesn't really have the announced Linux support
>after all...). But I seriously doubt that AVM will even notice...

Well, if enough users complan, who knows...

>Regarding the gazel, I've heared from several people that it works, but
>I'm still looking for a place to actually buy one. I don't really have to
>become a BeWan authorized reseller just to get such an adaptor, do I?
>
>Wondering about different shades of "Linux Support",

The BeWan USB driver is developed by a friend of mine, it's completely
supported. The BeWan PCI card need some endian fixes to hcf-pci that may
have been merged in the official tree already.

Regarding getting a bewan adapter, I don't know. Did you try online
vendors ? You can eventually call them and ask who is ditributing the
adapter near your location.

Ben.